NEW FOR SPRING 2020: 30 and 60 minute online lessons available via Zoom video conferencing. Contact me to learn more.
ONLINE: Mondays 9:00 – 10:15 Drop In Slow Flow Yoga Classes at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley
- First, create your free account with Serenity Yoga Studio through MindBody Online. This is how you will sign up and pay for class.
- Next, create a free account with Zoom & download the Zoom app to your phone, tablet, or computer. Please do this well in advance of class time! This is how you will see me – & I will see you – for the live stream class.
- Sign up online at least 30 minutes before class starts. Serenity’s Virtual Studio web page has the current schedule for virtual classes as well as instructions for how this will work.
- Drop in $18 ($15 seniors, students, active military and veterans.)
- New member specials, class cards and memberships available.
- Mats and props provided.
- Accessible postures varied to meet your needs, connected through breath and fluid movement.
- Designed to bring your body into balance.
- All levels welcome!
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:15 p.m April 9 – May 14, 2020 Yoga Solutions for Painless Living 6 week series at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley.
Do you struggle with recurring pain? Are you simply tired of daily aches and pains? In this series, we will:
- Practice specific yoga sequences designed to bring your body into balance.
- Learn what to lengthen & what to strengthen to keep your body in balance.
- Experience lasting relief from low back pain, sciatica, rotator cuff/shoulder pain, knee pain, and more.
- Gain simple tools you can do yourself to stay pain free, long into the future, no matter when or where your pain returns.
- $108/student for the 6 week series. Pre-registration is required for this small group class. Register online at Serenity Yoga South Hadley.
Reiki I class May 15-16, 2020
- Friday evening May 15 and all day Saturday May 16, 2020 in South Hadley, MA
- Learn how to use Reiki for yourself and others.
- Class is limited to 6 participants
- $150 for the weekend. Pre-registration is required.
- Learn more & register.
SUSPENDED UNTIL APRIL 10 Fridays 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Drop In Gentle Yoga Classes at Hadley Yoga Studio
- Hadley Yoga Studio at Hadley Health Center 234 Russell St 2nd Fl. (Rte 9 in Hadley, across from Wildwood BBQ.)
- Drop in sliding scale $15-20.
- Mats and props provided.
- Gentle postures designed to bring your body into balance, varied to meet your needs.
- Breathing, mindfulness, and humor.
- Suitable for every – body.
- Come play!
Private yoga lessons by appointment
New to yoga? Recovering from an illness or injury? Looking to develop a personal practice or to take your existing practice to a new level?
Together we can design a home practice to meet your current needs and explore modifications to practice safely in any studio class.
Our one-on-one sessions may include: yoga postures (asana), therapeutic and restorative postures, hands-on assists, breathing exercises (pranayama), and meditation.